Unable to upgrade nextcloud

Kannderni

Dabbler
Hi,
My system is TrueNAS-12.0-U6. I want to upgrade my old nextcloud 21.0.0 to the latest 22.2.0. My Nextcloud is running inside a jail 12.1-RELEASE-p13.
I cannot upgrade my nextcloud, i tried almost everything, but i think something is broken with the plugin. I tried doing it inside cli and with the updater gui tool too inside Nextcloud and Truenas plugin upgrade (with and without jail upgrade).
Here are the errors regarding my setup inside Nextcloud overview:

• PHP does not seem to be setup properly to query system environment variables. The test with getenv("PATH") only returns an empty response. Please check the installation documentation ↗ for PHP configuration notes and the PHP configuration of your server, especially when using php-fpm.
  • Transactional file locking is disabled, this might lead to issues with race conditions. Enable "filelocking.enabled" in config.php to avoid these problems. See the documentation ↗ for more information.
  • Some app directories are owned by a different user than the web server one. This may be the case if apps have been installed manually. Check the permissions of the following app directories:
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/accessibility
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/activity
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/admin_audit
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/cloud_federation_api
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/comments
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/contactsinteraction
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/dashboard
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/dav
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/encryption
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/federatedfilesharing
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/federation
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files_external
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files_pdfviewer
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files_rightclick
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files_sharing
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files_trashbin
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files_versions
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/files_videoplayer
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/firstrunwizard
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/logreader
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/lookup_server_connector
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/nextcloud_announcements
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/notifications
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/oauth2
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/password_policy
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/photos
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/privacy
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/provisioning_api
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/recommendations
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/serverinfo
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/settings
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/sharebymail
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/support
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/survey_client
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/systemtags
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/text
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/theming
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/twofactor_backupcodes
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/updatenotification
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/user_ldap
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/user_status
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/viewer
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/weather_status
    • /usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps-pkg/workflowengine
  • You are accessing your instance over a secure connection, however your instance is generating insecure URLs. This most likely means that you are behind a reverse proxy and the overwrite config variables are not set correctly. Please read the documentation page about this.
  • A background job is pending that checks for user imported SSL certificates. Please check back later.
  • Accessing site insecurely via HTTP. You are strongly advised to set up your server to require HTTPS instead, as described in the security tips ↗.

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/webfinger". Further information can be found in the documentation.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/nodeinfo". Further information can be found in the documentation.
  • Your installation has no default phone region set. This is required to validate phone numbers in the profile settings without a country code. To allow numbers without a country code, please add "default_phone_region" with the respective ISO 3166-1 code ↗ of the region to your config file.
  • No memory cache has been configured. To enhance performance, please configure a memcache, if available. Further information can be found in the documentation.
  • The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-indices" those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
    • Missing index "fs_size" in table "oc_filecache".
  • MySQL version "5.7.33-log" is used. Nextcloud 21 will no longer support this version and requires MySQL 8 or higher.

Please double check the installation guides ↗, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

Check the security of your Nextcloud over our security scan ↗.

Everytime i update i need to go back to an older version because it won't let me login. At least truenas has a built in snapshot tool!

sretalla