Unable to see any AD users

Janus0006

Dabbler
Hi,

I'm curently running a vm version of TrueeNAS Scale, to learn before migrate my NAS to TrueNAS. But I have issue with Active Directory permissions/account

I joined my NAS to my AD domain. The computer is available in AD/Computer. Also, the Directory Services Monitor show AD as healthy and i'm albe to list user in CLI using "wbinfo -u" (this list users)

But i'm unable to use any user in my Dataset ACL. None is listed and if I type them manually (as i can see with the result of wbinfo), and clic apply, I get this error:
Error: [EINVAL] pool_dataset_permission.user: "getpwnam(): name not found:

If this can help, in many logs, I see erros like:
[2021/03/27 16:12:32.907545, 1] ../../lib/ldb-samba/ldb_wrap.c:79(ldb_wrap_debug)
ldb: Unable to open tdb '/var/db/system/samba4/private/secrets.ldb': No such file or directory
[2021/03/27 16:12:32.907626, 1] ../../lib/ldb-samba/ldb_wrap.c:79(ldb_wrap_debug)
ldb: Failed to connect to '/var/db/system/samba4/private/secrets.ldb' with backend 'tdb': Unable to open tdb '/var/db/system/samba4/private/secrets.ldb': No such file

Also, when I try to click on Rebuild Directory cache, I'm still having the pop-up "The cache is being rebuilt." Never closing. Normal ?

Any ideas ? Thanks