Unable to delete dataset

hysel

Explorer
Ok, I kinda "figured" this out...

I mount this pool on another TrueNAS clean image (this entire setup is virtual), and then imported the Pool. I was able to destroy the dataset.

something definitely was "latching" that dataset

Thanks you @sretalla and @Patrick M. Hausen for the support

TrumanHW

Contributor
FWIW, I had to actually eject my vDevs from the zVol I wanted to delete ... and only then was able to.
Until then, the displayed info on the VGA port (not the web server) showed the "vdevs running slowly" ..?

But after disconnecting it, it allowed me to delete the zVol
Previously when trying to delete it, it kept making the swishing graphic but never completed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zeff

Dabbler
Ok, I kinda "figured" this out...

I mount this pool on another TrueNAS clean image (this entire setup is virtual), and then imported the Pool. I was able to destroy the dataset.

something definitely was "latching" that dataset

Thanks you @sretalla and @Patrick M. Hausen for the support
I'm having the same problem with an AFP share.
When you said "I mount this pool on another TrueNAS clean image", did you mean that you created a new boot drive?
Sorry, but I'm a noob, trying to understand.

sretalla