Unable 2 Import After Rebuild

moron101

Dabbler
Hi,

Long story short: My Truenas Scale (initially had 2 vdevs, ZFS_1) start complaining about bad drives in each of the vdevs. I tried replacing them but resilvering appeared to be stuck despite repeated reboot.

I know that there's a good chance my data got corrupted. But I've since rebuilt my server and at this stage simply trying to salvage whatever data I can by importing my previous drives into my newly built server (same name etc.)
This is what I see in my disk list, but I cannot import:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Again, I'm resigned to data corruption and simply want to salvage what I can by bringing my data back on line and copying it somewhere else. Advise? A million thx in advance.

Richard

Arwen

MVP
If you could supply the output of the following commands, in CODE tags, that would help;
zpool list zpool import

Next, their is no such thing as "2 vdevs, ZFS_1". It's not a nit-picky thing, as their IS something called ZFS file system version. Which is up to 5. Of course, you probably meant 2 vDevs of RAID-Z1.

In general, you will want to use the correct terminology to avoid confusion;

moron101

Dabbler
If you could supply the output of the following commands, in CODE tags, that would help;
zpool list zpool import

Next, their is no such thing as "2 vdevs, ZFS_1". It's not a nit-picky thing, as their IS something called ZFS file system version. Which is up to 5. Of course, you probably meant 2 vDevs of RAID-Z1.

In general, you will want to use the correct terminology to avoid confusion;
Hi,

You're correct in my meaning. Apologies for the sloppy wording. Well, doesn't matter now: I've decided to lose all my data and start from scratch.

Best,
Richard