UI and SMB not accessable after trying to install plugin?!

ume2

Cadet
Hi everyone, i tryed to find a thread with my problem, but its hard to find the right keywords. I dont know if its a problem with jails, plugins or Update? or combination?
I was an some Version of 11.2 (dont know exactly wich) i thought it was the newest one. i updated from older version with the old UI some month ago. a had played with the jails befor that update. installed plex and one other tool (i cant remember the name). the jails dataset was on "mirror2". before i started installing syncthing today i changed this to the "raidz" pool. than i installed syncthing. i get a message "Release 11.2 missing....trying to fix.." or something... then the UI does not respond... was the box updating the os/freenas? after refreshing the browser i get no connection to freenas-server/ui and could not open the SMB shares anymore. i tryed restart via SSH "shutdown". the ui was available for short time (30 seconds?). still no access to smb shares. im not realy good on CLI/SSH... only minimal rudimentary basics... is there a service or something blocking or can i recover the system without new installing freenas and reimport the pools? i have a backup-file of the config...

may be the system had updated itself, but now i'm at 11.2-U4.1

thank you for your time!!!

ume2

Cadet
i have not found a solution. now i completely reinstalled freenas, loaded the backup config-file and importet the pools.