TrueNAS Web Interface not loading

mrteaiot

Dabbler
Last week, I accidently plug off the outlet and cause the TrueNAS to power off without shutting down properly. After that I tried to restart on the console every looks okay and has IP for web user interface. When I go to the web interface dashboard, it does not should the web page dashboard, just blank and no login screen.
I also checked on my windows PC with network drive of TrueNAS is not longer exist and unable to access.
I can only access the console but not sure what command I need to do to recover this corrupt system.
Any help appreciated. Thank you!!

mrteaiot

Dabbler
Well, I do the regret one which is reset configuration to defaults on the console. After that all works and I have to reimport the pools and setup all the users etcs..

Davvo

MVP
If you have a configuration backup, you can easily restore to previous settings.

mrteaiot

Dabbler
How to do that on the console? I only good in GUI. I like instruction to backup on the console and how to restore configuration from console.

Davvo

MVP
Wait, so you aren't still able to see the GUI after resetting the configuration?
I fear that restoring it won't help you then.
You could try reinstalling the OS.

Last edited:

mrteaiot

Dabbler
After restore configuration to default on console, I am able to go to the GUI screen. But no pool is created all gone. Restore configuration on GUI not work because all POOL gone.

mrteaiot

Dabbler
Yes, I figure that out the pool still there but not show up.. Is there a way to restore configuration from console?

Davvo

MVP
Why would you need to restore the config fron the console?
Import your pool, then upload your configuration. All from the GUI.

mrteaiot

Dabbler
Okay thanks!. I will save the configuration on my PC and I will try that next time.