Blog TrueNAS SCALE Recognized by Forrester as Pioneer in Open Source HCI

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
HyperConverged Infrastructure (HCI) has already proven itself to be very important to the future of Enterprise IT. It provides simpler deployment and scaling of workloads from edge systems to colocation facilities, and data centers. Forrester recently recognized TrueNAS SCALE as a pioneer in a new segment of the HCI market: Open Source HCI.

The post TrueNAS SCALE Recognized by Forrester as Pioneer in Open Source HCI appeared first on iXsystems, Inc. - Enterprise Storage & Servers.

Continue reading...

ornias

Wizard
For first release SCALE wont even have basic compute clustering features. So nothing "HCI" to see here. I also already came accross a lot of complaints about the HCI marketing when SCALE isn't even going to be a HCI solution at first release yet.

So forrester seems to just be either:
A. "blog for higher" PR stunt
B. Not doing it's research.

I think it's time for at least two people calling themselves "senior analyst" to get the sack.

To be clear:
This is not meant to be "shitting" on SCALE (it's an awesome product), but if this is the quality of forrester research I think investors should REALLY need to run away from them quickly. Before they buy into some piramidscheme doing the same "quality research" by their "senior analists". :')

Last edited: