TrueNAS SCALE Bluefin 22.12.4.1 is Now Available!

eturgeon

Super Moderator
iXsystems
We are pleased to release TrueNAS SCALE 22.12.4.1!

This is a small hotpatch designed to address a reported bug from the 22.12.4 release and update Samba to the v4.17.12 security update.

Notable changes:
For more details about this release, see the release notes.

Release Notes: https://www.truenas.com/docs/scale/22.12/gettingstarted/scalereleasenotes/#221241
Download: https://www.truenas.com/download-truenas-scale
Documentation: https://www.truenas.com/docs/scale/22.12

Thanks for using TrueNAS SCALE! As always, we appreciate your feedback!

IndieCoopz

Explorer
HDD temp bug is not fixed on my system. Updated to latest version, but i have still nonsense values:

ximg.php

NugentS

MVP
I would imagine you need to reset the reporting, to remove the garbage values. Change the number of graph points

Gnome

Explorer
How can we clear the bad datapoints in terms of disk temperature?
Or "reset" reporting?

NugentS

MVP
How can we clear the bad datapoints in terms of disk temperature?
Or "reset" reporting?
The answer to that was given in the previous post

probain

Patron
The answer to that was given in the previous post
I've really tried to find the post your alluding to. But cannot find it. Care to supply a link to the post that states the fix? If you mean the JIRA ticket NAS-124452, that one doesn't give information on how to reset the bad values. But I might be missing something really obvious?

Gnome

Explorer
I've really tried to find the post your alluding to. But cannot find it. Care to supply a link to the post that states the fix? If you mean the JIRA ticket NAS-124452, that one doesn't give information on how to reset the bad values. But I might be missing something really obvious?
Seems it is reset by going to the reporting page, where you view the reports, of say hard-drive temperatures + IO. Then click the gear for configuration. Change the number of data points or age in months and it'll ask you if you want to continue because it will reset the data.

You can set the data points to 1205 and then back to 1200 for example.
I also had some errors show up after and had to reboot to clear them.

PhilD13

Patron
Just open the gear icon on the reports page, change the data points from 1200 to a different number and save. A popup will ask if you wish to continue. say yes. This will reset and clear the data. You can then put the datapoints back to the original value and save again if that is desired. It won't hurt anything. The datapoints such as hard drive temp will go to zero and in about a period of time will begin to show up correctly. There was no faults or issues that I needed to reboot for so the server shouldn't need a reboot.