TrueNas Scale backing up Office 365 sharepoint sites

softcoder

Cadet
Hello everyone I'm using TrueNas scale and would like to backup a few Office 365 sites that I admin (for non profits). I tried cloud synch with OneDrive credentials using my admin account but it only seems tro see Onedrive (private user) files and not sharepoint sites.

Is there a free solution to backup Office 365 in TrueNas (like synology offers)?

hogen

Dabbler
I dont have the exact same use case as you. Im doing it for the extra storege space. I only have one M365 user in my organisation with 1TB in users Onedrive but there is another 1TB of space connected to the organisation as a whole in sharepoint sites/Teams one could use. Then I could have 2TB of cloud storage as off site backup.

I have it working by finding the Drive ID for sharepoint sites. I have made one cloud credentials with sharepoint sites Drive ID and one with my users Drive ID as normal. I used this answer to help me find the drive id for my sites https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/a...ow-to-find-site-id-and-drive-id-for-graph-api

Graph Explorer
GET /sites?search={query} (Query your sites name to fetch there siteId)
GET /sites/{siteId}/drives (To fetch drives for a particular site)

Instead of using Truenas suggested Drive ID I pasted the sharepoint sites Drive ID and it worked. 1TB extra space