TrueNAS Scale 22.12.0 Installation Errors

WYOhellboy

Cadet
I'm working on trying to install TrueNAS Scale to run a local and offline JellyFin server. I downloaded 22.12.0 and flashed it to a USB drive using RUFUS. Booting into the installer works fine. It lets me start the installation, and has me set the root/admin password. At this point, the process starts to slow down tremendously. During the installation a handful of messages appear, "txg_sync:" followed by a number like 1253, and blocked for more than 120 seconds. It displays 8-10 of these messages and takes aprox. 40 minutes to complete the rest of the "setup." It tells me installation is successful, "remove installation media and reboot." I do so, and I get an error message, "boot drive exists but isn't configured," and then it loads into the GRUB recovery screen. Using the GRUB commands, it wont access any of the drives, giving a "Cannot read filesystem" error.

I originally had ESXi on this machine but I wanted to move to something that was not ESXi.
Specs:
HP ProLiant ML350 G6
Processor: 2x Intel Xeon E5506
RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz ECC Registered
Graphics Card: GTS 450 1GB

Storage:
5.5TB Raid 0 (2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 1x 2TB WD Blue) This is a hardware raid.
32GB SD Card - This is the device I am trying to install onto. It is internally mounted to the motherboard.