TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.0 Chinese error

chxbw

Cadet
After I set Chinese in System Settings-General-Language, the page still displays English, which is strange. Older versions do not have this error. When can it be resolved?
-------------------------------
我在系统设置-通用-语言中设置中文后页面还是显示英文,奇怪。旧版本不会出现这个错误。什么时候可以解决?
[mod note: translation inserted -JG]

Last edited by a moderator:

Davvo

MVP
Try clearing your browser's cache.
---
Chinese by Google Translate
尝试清除浏览器的缓存

jgreco

Resident Grinch

Greetings -

Welcome to these forums.

Please note that the main forums are English language, and you are expected to post in English here. We have a section for International discussion that includes a Chinese section, and you may post in Chinese there. Supporting multiple languages in the main forums is untenable. If you do not speak English natively, please know that we're fine with machine-translated messages from services such as Google Translate. These don't always work well, but we will still definitely try to help you!

-------------------

你好 -

歡迎來到這些論壇。

請注意,主要論壇是英文的,您應該在這裡用英文發帖。 我們有一個國際討論部分,其中包括一個中文部分,您可以在那裡用中文發帖。 在主要論壇中支持多種語言是站不住腳的。 如果您的母語不是英語,請知道我們可以接受來自 Google 翻譯等服務的機器翻譯消息。 這些並不總是有效,但我們一定會盡力幫助您!

wgwqd

Cadet
After I set Chinese in System Settings-General-Language, the page still displays English, which is strange. Older versions do not have this error. When can it be resolved?
-------------------------------
[mod note: translation inserted -JG]
转自另一个帖子

下载
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truenas/webui/master/src/assets/i18n/zh-hans.json
到~/zh-hans.json

备份原始
sudo mv /usr/share/truenas/webui/assets/i18n/zh-hans.json /usr/share/truenas/webui/assets/i18n/zh-hans.json.bak

替换
sudo cp ~/zh-hans.json /usr/share/truenas/webui/assets/i18n/zh-hans.json

做完上面的步骤,我的是好用了

chxbw

Cadet
Try clearing your browser's cache.
---
Chinese by Google Translate
尝试清除浏览器的缓存

Greetings -

Welcome to these forums.

Please note that the main forums are English language, and you are expected to post in English here. We have a section for International discussion that includes a Chinese section, and you may post in Chinese there. Supporting multiple languages in the main forums is untenable. If you do not speak English natively, please know that we're fine with machine-translated messages from services such as Google Translate. These don't always work well, but we will still definitely try to help you!

-------------------

你好 -

歡迎來到這些論壇。

請注意,主要論壇是英文的,您應該在這裡用英文發帖。 我們有一個國際討論部分,其中包括一個中文部分,您可以在那裡用中文發帖。 在主要論壇中支持多種語言是站不住腳的。 如果您的母語不是英語,請知道我們可以接受來自 Google 翻譯等服務的機器翻譯消息。 這些並不總是有效,但我們一定會盡力幫助您!
Think you