truenas newbie questions and plugins

ikariwths

Cadet
Good morning everyone, I'm experimenting with truenas and I have some questions. I want a mount point in windows where I will have a)the movies that I will see with plex, b)the files that I will transfer with ftp, c)The files-torrents from transmission . So I built a pool I maped it as network drive. However, I do not manage to make the plex find my videos but neither does the transmission downloads to the same mount point (with transmission i had some succes but now I do not see the rest of the files I puted there).

ikariwths

Cadet
I have installed both plex and transmission.I have activated and samba share. My problem is that plex makes a separate mount point but when i direct it to the same mount point I no longer see my files.Same behaviour with transmission ,when I put it to the same mount point with the plex I have no access to videos. I see that the disc has free 500giga from 1tera eg, but when I open it I do not see anything. Obviously the settings are to blame, if someone has an idea what I m doing wrong please help me.

NugentS

MVP
Not enough info. What the hardware. How is Plex running. Core, Scale

Read the forum rules