TrueNas in bootloop after import command

Joe83216

Cadet
cpu 2 xeon x5650
mobo supermicro x8dtl-3/-i/-3f/-if
ram 16gb
drives 4ssds 250gb samsung (boot) 500gb Samsung 2x 1Tb nvme drives through 2 pcie slots
4 hard drives 2x4tb , 2x tb

this started off with one of my pools going offline and me trying to recover it through an import
to make a long story short for the sake of trying to figure this out I input a command in the shell : zpool import -fFX BIGHDD (name of the pool)
And now the system keeps bootlooping and i cannot get back into truenas.
If anyone can give me some advice on this it would be greatly appreciated. I am not very good with truenas scale....
included is a video of the boot loop

Joe83216

Cadet
Update:
By selecting: TrueNAS Scale GNU/Linux 22.02.0.1 I am able to boot up into the OS!
However, the system is extremely unresponsive. The shell can be accessed but running [zpool status] yields no response. And other times the shell just shows blank. In some areas, I can see that the pools are still listed but in storage, nothing shows up.
In one of the screenshots that I've attached, you can see one of the pools is trying to import but is hung at 40% (I don't know what those other tasks mean).
I am able to use the CLE shell and I would guess the Linux shell on the main screen but it seems that it uses different commands, so I'm still at a loss on what I can do.

Attachments

• truenas ts 1.png
    truenas ts 1.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 88
  • truenas ts 2.png
    truenas ts 2.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 94
  • truenas ts 3.png
    truenas ts 3.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 85

MikeLowry

Dabbler
Update:
By selecting: TrueNAS Scale GNU/Linux 22.02.0.1 I am able to boot up into the OS!
However, the system is extremely unresponsive. The shell can be accessed but running [zpool status] yields no response. And other times the shell just shows blank. In some areas, I can see that the pools are still listed but in storage, nothing shows up.
In one of the screenshots that I've attached, you can see one of the pools is trying to import but is hung at 40% (I don't know what those other tasks mean).
I am able to use the CLE shell and I would guess the Linux shell on the main screen but it seems that it uses different commands, so I'm still at a loss on what I can do.
Have you tried booting into 22.02 RELEASE?

I updated today to 22.02.2 and the system would not boot - I can only boot into the RELEASE version.