TrueNas Enterprise Support Experiences

warllo

Contributor
HI,

I'm looking for some insight on people's experiences with IX System in regards to TrueNas customer support. Have you been satisfied? Our organization is looking into purchasing a TrueNas x10 storage appliance as shared storage for our 2 host VMWare environment and would like to hear if you have been satisfied with your support as we would likely be making a 5-year commitment on the support side. In the past, we have used a Lenovo SAN and the support was pretty average.

Thanks!

Hi Warllo,

I am member of the sales leadership team at iXsystems. If you're interested in a TrueNAS customer reference, I would be glad to arrange one for you.

warllo

Contributor
Hi Warllo,

I am member of the sales leadership team at iXsystems. If you're interested in a TrueNAS customer reference, I would be glad to arrange one for you.

Thank you for the offer. I was able to get a customer reference from a vendor we already have a relationship with. They had nothing but extremely positive things to say.

Herr_Merlin

Patron
Well I was looking for a solution for business as well.. sales was first enthusiastic but than didn't went any further.. so don't know how support will be..
We just decided to continue using our full flash FC san plus a few FreeNAS servers and do it ourselfves