TrueNAS 13.0-U1.1 Hotpatch is Now Available

eturgeon

Super Moderator
iXsystems
Updated 2 systems from 13-U1 without issue

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
The hotpatch release is very limited in scope (SMB changes were specifically limited to those that community members already tested in the 13.0-U1 release thread).

kalam

Cadet
This fixed the SMB permissions issue I was having with 13.0-U1.

jkv1983

Cadet
The hotpatch release is very limited in scope (SMB changes were specifically limited to those that community members already tested in the 13.0-U1 release thread).
Thanks for your work on the fix. After applying 13.0u1.1 I can now edit SMB permissions from windows, but I continuously get a “permissions incorrectly ordered” error in windows when opening the dialogue to edit permissions (and choosing the prompt in windows to reorder the permissions does nothing to solve this). This issue is not present in 13.0.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Thanks for your work on the fix. After applying 13.0u1.1 I can now edit SMB permissions from windows, but I continuously get a “permissions incorrectly ordered” error in windows when opening the dialogue to edit permissions (and choosing the prompt in windows to reorder the permissions does nothing to solve this). This issue is not present in 13.0.
Okay. I'll look into it later today.