True Nas Blank Boot

tech newbie

Dabbler
Hi, I have installed true nas onto a thinkcenter m92p computer with 3tb of storage. I have installed true nas and have had no issues. I just restarted the nas and when it turned on all that came up was a blank screen. when i try to type i can hear the computer make clicking sounds but there is no result on the screen. If anyone could help me It would be greatly apreciated.

This sounds as if you might not be booting from the correct device. Make sure you are booting from the correct device, if this isnt the case id estimate you have a failed boot device.

tech newbie

Dabbler
This sounds as if you might not be booting from the correct device. Make sure you are booting from the correct device, if this isnt the case id estimate you have a failed boot device.
Ive checked the bios settings and the boot order boots with the drive that i installed true nas on

Is this a USB disk?

Im not terribly sure then, I still suspect something is wrong with that disk. Id try to SMART test it using a linux live USB disk.

Id suggest doing some clever Google work.

"Hey google what is a smart test for hard drives?"

I just restarted the nas and when it turned on all that came up was a blank screen. when i try to type i can hear the computer make clicking sounds but there is no result on the screen.
If you're not even getting h/w startup messages, you need to address this first. If you remove the SSD, does the PC start to boot normally?