Transmission not moving all the completed files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belthazor

Cadet
I got a strange problem.
i have transmission installed and it downloads standard to /Downloads/complete (incomplete to /Downloads/incomplete)
i have torrents from Sickrage saving at /Downloads/complete/series (through Sickrage settings)
I have torrents from Radarr saving at /Downloads/complete/films. (through radarr settings)

when I check all the downloading items in transmission all locations are noted as stated above.
However when it is finished, transmission does move all series to the /Downloads/complete/series folder
but when torrents from Radarr are finished it doesn't move it to /Downloads/complete/films but it stays at incomplete. While they are 100% finished (seeding stops at finish).

I don't understand why nor what to do about it.
Rights and ownership are exactly the same between .../series and .../films
each program has its own jail btw.

lukyjay

Contributor
In Radarr open your download client settings and make sure you have correctly set your 'category' as the folder name. Enable advanced settings (top right corner) and make sure 'directory' (below category) is blank for transmission.

Belthazor

Cadet
In Radarr open your download client settings and make sure you have correctly set your 'category' as the folder name. Enable advanced settings (top right corner) and make sure 'directory' (below category) is blank for transmission.
Double checked, these settings are correct.
also details of the movies in Transmission display the correct location: /Downloads/complete/films however when finished transmission does not move the files to this location.
It does for the series coming from Sickrage.
However a manual added serie is not copied to /Downloads/complete/series location, even when I told transmission to do that.
Im' baffled still.

lukyjay

Contributor
You could try have sickrage download using all the movie directories you're using in radarr. This might help rule out a permissions issue

Belthazor

Cadet
You could try have sickrage download using all the movie directories you're using in radarr. This might help rule out a permissions issue
both directories have the same owner and rights and have 777 permissions.

what I don't understand, Transmission is handeling the downloads.
The location which transmission notes is always correct.
However it only follows that location when the torrent was originally send by Sickrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.