Temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcovnc

Dabbler
Ciao, volevo sapere come mai in freenas 0.7 nella pagina delle informazioni di sistema erano presenti anche dati sui sensori di temperatura mentre nella 9.2 non esistono? Esiste un modo per visualizzare le temperature dei sensori che non sia da riga di comando?

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
No.

In 9.2, the only way to display the actual temperatures is to do so at the command line. However, for the disk temperatures, you can set (in the SMART service) how high they can go before you are sent an email warning. If you want to see the CPU temperature, etc., you will have to do that with sysctl at the command-line.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Great idea.. install stuff on FreeNAS despite the manual telling people not to!

You know, if you really care about temperatures you could make a script to email them to you. I get emails from my server all the time.

marcovnc

Dabbler
Do you have evidence of any hazard of this package or do you live according to an IPSE DIXIT philosophy? Secondly this is the italian section of freenas.org; I think writing in other languages is not correct. Write in Italian if you can.

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
Do you have evidence of any hazard of this package or do you live according to an IPSE DIXIT philosophy? Secondly this is the italian section of freenas.org; I think writing in other languages is not correct. Write in Italian if you can.
Yes. There is evidence all over the forums of people breaking their install by trying to install packages on the OS partitions.

As for your other comment, I won't even respond, except to say, you shouldn't talk to admins in this manner.

Sent from my Nexus 5

marcovnc

Dabbler
Non proseguirò alcuna discussione in merito a questa risposta, trovo inutile replicare su questioni morali con entità virtuali. Buona prosecuzione del vostro fantastico ruolo di amministratori. (Per inciso, ho testato il pacchetto e fa ciò che deve fare).

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
Non proseguirò alcuna discussione in merito a questa risposta, trovo inutile replicare su questioni morali con entità virtuali. Buona prosecuzione del vostro fantastico ruolo di amministratori. (Per inciso, ho testato il pacchetto e fa ciò che deve fare).
Very well. Good day to you then.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.