Sync Issue Between TrueNAS and pCloud (Only when pulling)

Omission5758

Cadet
Hello everyone,

I have been facing an issue with syncing encrypted data between my TrueNAS system and pCloud.
I have successfully set up a cloud sync backup from TrueNAS to pCloud with encryption, which results in an encrypted file structure on my pCloud account.

Pushing data to the cloud works perfectly, but I am encountering an error when trying to pull data from pCloud back to TrueNAS.

Here is the error message I am receiving:
<3>ERROR : MY_URL_FILE_LINK_IN_ENCRYPTED_FORMAT: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: fetched invalid link {Error:{Result:0 ErrorString:} Dwltag:bgwxbq1NoWua4Is4pgeNt5 Hash:15151369919566727856 Size:24624 Expires:{wall:0 ext:63817602863 loc:0xc0002a8150} Path:/dpZvRkEBmZPvoBv1ZiyzRZYZ3xhDo7Z2ZZ69JZZo4MrHj9snKLpGiA5abxj4YwzpsTk/9cqmoov9aatokrde1b218bgggc Hosts:[evc310.pcloud.com evc361.pcloud.com]}

So far, I have tried the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Verified my TrueNAS and pCloud configurations. (I can push without issues so credentials are OK)
  2. Inspected the logs. (Well only the error above repeated for each file)
  3. Tested with a smaller dataset. (Same issue)
  4. Tested an unencrypted file. (Same issue)
  5. Updated the software on both TrueNAS. (latest scale version nothing changed)
  6. Checked the network settings. (restarted all network equipments didn't do anything either)
Unfortunately, none of these steps have resolved the issue. I am hoping someone on this forum has experienced a similar problem or can provide some guidance on how to fix it. I would appreciate any suggestions or insights you might have.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Omission5758

Cadet
If someone see this later:
It was due to a wrong time sync between my machine and the NTP server, after changing the NTP and restarting the machine it now works