Strange file storage issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amsoil_Jim

Contributor
I made a short video navigating the "series" folder. All the files in this folder are created by the "sick rage" plugin. Files are downloaded by transmission into the "Download" folder and then Sick Rage is supposed to move them to the series folder accordingly.

Build FreeNAS-9.10.2-U3 (e1497f269)
Platform Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2550 @ 2.40GHz
Memory 16327MB

Does anyone know what the issue is here or how to fix it?

Last edited:

Amsoil_Jim

Contributor
no this issue is not resolved as you are the only person to post a reply here. I will say that when I updated to the new corral version this issue went away. However I reverted back to this version because I didn't have time to completely setup everything again due to the fact that plugins and jails are no longer supported in corral.

Amsoil_Jim

Contributor
Could this some how be caused by the fact that I am using Plex, SickRage, CouchPotato, and Transmission all with permission and access to the same files, folders and datasets?
This issue is only a problem when accessing my FreeNAS via "Finder" from my iMac, otherwise the plugins that access the files have no issue. I don't access the NAS from any other computer to see if its just happening from my iMac.

Status
Not open for further replies.