Strange 3ware RAID controllers Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pechkin000

Explorer
I just upgraded my two Freenas Servers to 9.2.1.8 and now i am getting the following two error emails but only on one of my two servers. The server with errors is the one I am replicating to from my other server.

Daily Run Output Email
Code:
Checking status of 3ware RAID controllers:
Alarms (most recent first):
/usr/local/etc/periodic/daily/407.status-3ware-raid: cannot create /var/log/3ware_raid_alarms.today: No such file or directory
mv: rename /var/log/3ware_raid_alarms.today to /var/log/3ware_raid_alarms.yesterday: No such file or directory
/usr/local/etc/periodic/daily/407.status-3ware-raid: cannot create /var/log/3ware_raid_alarms.today: No such file or directory
diff: /var/log/3ware_raid_alarms.yesterday: No such file or directory
diff: /var/log/3ware_raid_alarms.today: No such file or directory

-- End of daily output --

And here is the security run email:
Code:
cp: /var/log/mount.today: No such file or directory
diff: /var/log/mount.today: No such file or directory
cp: /var/log/pf.today: No such file or directory
diff: /var/log/pf.today: No such file or directory
cp: /var/log/dmesg.today: No such file or directory
diff: /var/log/dmesg.today: No such file or directory

-- End of security output --

The only difference I can think of is the one that produced this error i mounted the system via "mount -uw /" then replaced the logo in the UI ( I do this so I know which server I am logged into) then mounted read only via "mount -ur /" I believe that's what I always did and never had any issues. ALSO: I dont have a 3ware Raid Controller I used the recommended intel one with flashed firware. Can someone help? Would really appreciate it.

PS. I did a forum search on this error and found a few posts that tangentially touch on these errors but nothing with clear solution, I posted in a very old thread in regards to this but no replies. I apologize if this has been resolved in another thread, I just didn't find it.

D

dlavigne

Is System -> Settings -> System Dataset pointing to a read-only location?

Status
Not open for further replies.