Some notes about themes, forum, errors.

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
The XenForo themes selector appears to offer a redundancy but it is not. There is a XenForo admin setting that indicates which theme is default, and this in the theme selector is "Use default style" plus there is a theme called 'Default Style' which is a distinct theme that is vanilla/original except for correcting one flaw (code width/scrolling stuff) using the same method to solve as with New Style. The default for theme that is set by XenForo admin is New Style. Proving this is simple: choose Default Theme and then return to the selector and click the "Use Default Theme" button. Which themes are available in the selector is an admin setting. I cannot say where Default Style theme came from, or when, I'd guess its probably is a XenForo initial setup thing.

With regard to error reports that relate to the function and functions of this forum, it is important to verify whether any issue is specific to one theme or if it occurs in all themes. It is possible that some differences between the themes might cause unexpected results or for any of them to work fine but others to have issues. In addition to this, it is also not a bad idea to check whether the problem is related to which version of which browser that is used to interact with the forums. I would hope that most issues are general, do not break in one theme but not the other, or break for all browsers and not just any certain one. We can do our best to eliminate unique issues but we might not see all of them.