SOLVED - Assistance with Nextcloud and Collabora App Installation

lucv

Dabbler
Hey Truna's Scale Community,

I'm encountering an issue with the installation of the Nextcloud and Collabora apps on my Truenas Scale server, and I could use some guidance or suggestions from the community.

Here's the situation:

I've been attempting to install both the Nextcloud and Collabora apps through the Scale interface. However, both installations seem to be stuck on the "deploying" stage for the past two hours. Strangely, I had no issues with the deployment of the Tailscale app, which was successful.
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 00.28.57.png
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 14.21.30.png

I've double-checked my internet connection and made sure that my Scale server has access to the necessary resources. However, I'm still unable to progress past the deployment stage for Nextcloud and Collabora.

If anyone has experienced similar issues or has any insights into why these installations might be hanging, I would greatly appreciate your input. Is there anything specific I should be checking or troubleshooting to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!

Best regards,
Luc

Last edited:

lucv

Dabbler
I will try to delete all my apps and install them on an SSD, separate from my pool. Fingers crossed this will fix something

lucv

Dabbler
I think it is impossible to do this unless you have professional help like a YouTube video which points out everything you need to know.

I couldn't do it on my own because you have to know exactly the right steps and it is NOT documented.

Watch this video and do it exactly like in the video and it will work. There are many steps to get right.
Hey Stk, thank you for your reply. This is actually the exact video i have found and referenced. I’ve followed every step to the T. However, Nextcloud and Collabra still hang on the Deploying stage.

If someone with more experience can help me solve this id be very grateful.

lucv

Dabbler
So not sure why, but with the same settings... overnight both apps started RUNNING