SOLVED Sickrage stuck on "Snatched"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Contributor
I'm running SickRage connected to Transmission and Plex. I've tried testing my setup with one tv episode...it snatched the torrent, downloaded it, and completed but the status still says "Snatched". Do I have something in the post-processing messed up?

I followed this thread very carefully.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
when you say it completed, did it post-process? this is where sickrage cleans, organizes, and renames the files.

this is done in 2 different ways. either you tell SR to keep scanning a specific directory for completed downloads, or you tell sabnzbd/transmission to run a script when it's done downloading a file.

Fish

Contributor
when you say it completed, did it post-process? this is where sickrage cleans, organizes, and renames the files.

this is done in 2 different ways. either you tell SR to keep scanning a specific directory for completed downloads, or you tell sabnzbd/transmission to run a script when it's done downloading a file.

I believe I have SR set to scan a directory for completed downloads. How would I check it to verify?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I believe I have SR set to scan a directory for completed downloads. How would I check it to verify?
check sickrage's settings. check what folder its pointed to, then check if the videos file is in there, and if it is writeable by the user sickrage is running as ('media' UID=816 by default).

the issue might be that transmission is writing files with the default 755 permissions which sickrage can't delete. you should be able to see if there's an issue in sickrage logs.

Fish

Contributor
check sickrage's settings. check what folder its pointed to, then check if the videos file is in there, and if it is writeable by the user sickrage is running as ('media' UID=816 by default).

the issue might be that transmission is writing files with the default 755 permissions which sickrage can't delete. you should be able to see if there's an issue in sickrage logs.

I figured out the problem. In the tutorial, he has the wrong folder listed as the source for one of the SR jail storage entries. I've posted my fix to that thread here.

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.