Scheduled Cloud Sync tasks fail after reboot and won't restart

twurst

Cadet
When my system is rebooted, my two Cloudsync tasks stop working. The Rsync service is set to restart automatically. I am unable to edit or restart the tasks, and have to add a new one with the same settings -- which will run fine as scheduled until I reboot again. What am I missing?

TrueNAS-12.0-U2.1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3225 CPU @ 3.30GHz
8Gb Ram
2 - 2Tb drives in Mirror configuration for one primary pool

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
The Rsync service is set to restart automatically.
Cloud sync tasks use rclone, not rsync in the background, so this has no bearing on it.

I am unable to edit or restart the tasks
You don't see the options to edit, dry-run or run now? or those options aren't able to be clicked?

TrueNAS-12.0-U2.1
You would be well advised to get to 12.0-U3.1. There are several bug fixes that are important between the version you're on and the latest.

twurst

Cadet
Thanks. I am able to see the options and click them, but they don't activate the task even after saved changes.
I'll do the update and check back. Thanks for your help.

ali_v001

Dabbler
Hi, I have this issue also..
Starting the task manually isnt a problem and everything works fine after the matter.
The problem for me is after a system reboot. The could sync tasks dont run on there schedule unless i manually press run now. Then after that first run everything carries on ok. Maybe because the machine is switched off and misses its schedule ?
We have started switching off servers when not in use. With the rising price of energy and the failing planet. Its started to become very important to shut off systems when not 100% utilized. Powering up when needed. So having everything on a server work automatically after a reboot is becoming more and more important