Scale 22.02.3 - Cannot Launch Docker Image

Jorn

Cadet
Hi @Kris Moore

It seems to me that the Scale 22.02.3 has the exact same error as the Scale 22.02.2 had.

In "Apps", the "Launch Docker Image" button is inactive and so is the "Settings" menu.

BR Jørn

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Might be cached copy of the Web UI. Can you clear browser cache and re-confirm?

Jorn

Cadet
Hi @Kris Moore

That didn't help. I also had the SCALE 22.02.2.1 fix installed where everything was fine.

So the error is reintroduced in the SCALE 22.02.3

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Ok, we're going to need some more detail to investigate. Can you open a bug ticket along with debug file attached? (System -> Advanced -> Download Debug). Need to see if its an issue starting K3's or something else..

Frznfngrs

Cadet
Seems theres a bug around the storage provisioner. No docker or k3s pods can start, with errors like this.

MountVolume.MountDevice failed for volume "pvc-1e1377fb-5d42-45b2-9156-621d68efaa1a" : kubernetes.io/csi: attacher.MountDevice failed to create newCsiDriverClient: driver name zfs.csi.openebs.io not found in the list of registered CSI drivers

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Seems theres a bug around the storage provisioner. No docker or k3s pods can start, with errors like this.

MountVolume.MountDevice failed for volume "pvc-1e1377fb-5d42-45b2-9156-621d68efaa1a" : kubernetes.io/csi: attacher.MountDevice failed to create newCsiDriverClient: driver name zfs.csi.openebs.io not found in the list of registered CSI drivers

I saw something similar on one of my four boxes, after a reboot it was fixed.. Wondering if we have a race condition somewhere. In the meantime, can you reboot, see if the issue resolves? If it does not, grab a debug file (System -> Advanced -> Download Debug) and create a ticket for us to investigate.

NugentS

MVP
I raised a case earlier which was then closed as known bug