Save button greyed out

edi

Cadet
hi...just recently started using FreeNAS myself and so far i've upgraded to FreeNAS-11.3-U3.1. not only am i experiencing the issue of the save button being grayed out when simply trying to change the password, but i've also noticed that user: root and group: wheel is no longer in the default ACL settings when creating a new dataset. when i first noticed it a few days ago, i deleted and re-added the dataset and that seemed to fix it. now it seems like i have to keep repeating these steps every time i create a new dataset. please help.

thanks,
edi

sadpanda

Dabbler
I just started too... I accidentally installed 11.3 and had this issue among others. Go to 11.2-u7 and wait for the bugs in 11.3 to get worked out.

Hopefully you have backups for your data though... ZFS implementation is different and you wont be able to import your pool

This pool uses the following feature(s) not supported by this system: com.delphix:spacemap_v2 (Space maps representing large segments are more efficient.) All unsupported features are only required for writing to the pool. The pool can be imported using '-o readonly=on'.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Only if you upgraded your pool which very well documented implies you cannot go back.
The user editor bug should be fixed in 11.3-U3.2