Sad News: Death of Marbus90

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALFA

Explorer
This can't be, is just so sad,he was a so talented person and very helpful, this news just shock me and still can't believe it. Rest in peace Marius.

Dennis.kulmosen

Explorer
We are all going to die and we are all hoping that, that moment will happen when we are done living our lifes, that we can see that everything we know, all our joy we can share has been passed on to our beloved ones. When we are old and can look at the young people and be confident that everything is going to be fine even though that we are not around anymore.
It saddens me that some just wont come to that part. It saddens me that someone that kind and giving person just to be torn away from this world. Yes the world has become a smaller place. The community will miss you, not only your knowledge but also your spirit and kindness.
RIP

They showed DrKK's post on the lastest BSDNow. Thought that was nice.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Thank you sir. Thanks to Allan and Kris for memorializing Marbus in their podcast.

And thanks to all of you in the Community. A Community is tested when it is put under duress; we are judged by the sincerity and cohesion of our reaction.

Thank you sir. Thanks to Allan and Kris for memorializing Marbus in their podcast.

And thanks to all of you in the Community. A Community is tested when it is put under duress; we are judged by the sincerity and cohesion of our reaction.
Your welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.