SOLVED SABNZBD won't start after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBarker

Contributor
I did an update on my SABNZBD plugin using the WebGUI, currently running Freenas 9.10 with the latest update and now it will not start. Not sure what information is needed to help but at this time all I get is a "some error occurred" nag when ever I try and start it up. Also, I noticed that it does not show up in the plugins tree anymore, just the jails tree. Is this because it won't start?

I have read quite a bit here the last two days and most likely have seen an answer to my problem, but I am pretty new at this and want to make sure I am addressing the right things.

BBarker

Contributor
So.....I rolled back to a previous version that was working, SABNZBD updated and started to work as designed. Retried the new update to 9.10 stable posted yesterday and it worked and everything seems to be working fine.

No idea why it works now as opposed to before, just guessing something in the new update addressed an issue?

travalon

Explorer
Great! How did you roll back? I'm having same issue.

BBarker

Contributor
-Delete the plugin
-Download the last version that worked to your pc for you from here:
http://download.freenas.org/plugins/9/x64/
-Use the "upload" feature on the plugins tab in the FreeNas GUI to install the downloaded .pbi file
-Start the plugin once it is installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.