sabnzbd cannot talk to any other app (connection refused)

jasonmicron

Dabbler
I've installed via TrueCharts sabnzbd, sonarr and deluge.

Sonarr and deluge talk just fine when assigning deluge as a download client and using this as the hostname in Sonarr for deluge:
deluge.ix-deluge.svc.cluster.local

Sabnzbd is a different story. Again, with @truecharts and their app, using this hostname I get "connection refused". Which means of course that it FOUND the container but the container refused to respond, which is normally a firewall thing:
sabnzbd.ix-sabnzbd.svc.cluster.local

I can pull up the web GUI for sabnzbd just fine. It all works. I've tried all combinations of using the API key possible (but I think it is being denied before the API key can even be sent). I can ping it using sabnzbd.ix-sabnzbd.svc.cluster.local from the Sonarr container. Not sure what I can check next. Using default ports. Any advice?

Last edited:

truecharts

Guru
If you need support with our Apps, we suggest filing a support ticket with us directly.
As we do not have the manpower to offer support outside of our Discord support process.

jasonmicron

Dabbler
Cheers for that! I'll check the site for the proper way to submit this. I figured this was probably the wrong place but wasn't quite sure where to go. Thanks! :)