Report tab fails displaying plots, and block other tabs

hurlebouc

Cadet
Hi,

I've recently upgraded my Freenas 11.3 to Truenas 12.0. Now, when I click on Report, plots are not displayed anymore.

report1.png

Notice URL http://freenas.local/reportsdashboard/cpu without path ui just after http://freenas.local/, whereas this ui path is present for all other URL.

Moreover, when I enter this URL, and that I click on "Dashbord" ("Tableau de bord" on this picture) for instance, I get this

report2.png

Notice here that ui appears and that the last part of the previous URL is preserved.

Is somebody able to explain to me if this bug is solvable? And How?

Thank you.

crosario

Cadet
My TrueNAS 12U1 installation is having the same problem, however the workaround (change UI theme) does not solve the issue.

I even reinstalled TrueNAS from scratch in a non-production server to reproduce the issue. Right after installation reporting graphs are displayed, but as soon as the time zone is changed from default (America/Los Angeles -> Europe/Lisbon), graphs do not show anymore. I've noticed that on some time zones, graphs are displayed correctly (e.g. Europe/Madrid).

Minxster

Dabbler
I've got it working for me... But I've not fixed the problem, though it looks like my graphics are working again for me with UK timezone... I just deleted the collectd sub-folder(s). I'm not advising people to do this, but I just renamed the folder(s) for my server in /var/db/collected/rrd/*subfolder_names* to something else and let collectd automatically re-create them. After a reboot, I've now got working graphs again.

I've suspected for a while that either old files were not compatible, or an update bug caused a problem with the stored logs, but they' still not been able to repair the broken rdd files(s).

crosario

Cadet
The issue regarding the reporting graphs seems to be fixed on the last update (TrueNAS-12.0-U2).

Minxster

Dabbler
The issue regarding the reporting graphs seems to be fixed on the last update (TrueNAS-12.0-U2).
Thanks @crosario, what prompted me to go and look for a fix was because I'd upgraded to U2 and I still had exactly the same issues. So I'm on 12.0-U2 with no working graphs. (I also noted that SMART results wasn't working, but I'm guessing they're also part of collectd)

So yeh, this was the only way I could get my graphs working :rolleyes: