Related? Replication Time out and Unable to load /api/v1.0/storage/replication/?parent=null status: 0

JustinOtherBobo

Dabbler
I have a 1TB snapshot in my replication queue and it has been failing to complete these past couple of days.

I have been getting failure emails indicating: Failed SSH Connection to Host: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port: xxxx Operation timed out.

Today I stopped all other replications from that machine (and re-booted it) and have been keeping it on screen in the background.

The replication does not fail immediately, but generally does so before 100GB have moved over. It has gone past 200GB on the 1TB snapshot at least once. There is a VPN linking the two FreeNASes, so they are using port 22, no encryption, and plzip

I've also observed multiple times, on the sending machine, on the Replications Task page the message: FreeNAS unable to load /api/v1.0/storage/replication/?parent=null status: 0

Any ideas?

Last edited:

JustinOtherBobo

Dabbler
About an hour after my post I added the firewall on the receiving end to the list of devices that got rebooted.
Six hours later we are at 36% and hopeful.
There was ONE FreeNAS unable to load /api/v1.0/storage/replication/?parent=null status: 0 message since the re-boot of the firewall.
There exists a chance it was in an open window from before.