Recycle bin and previous version not working after upgraded to TrueNAS core 12.0

enjoywithme

Dabbler
I shared one dataset via SMB which I marked "export recycle bin" in the setting. In old FreeNAS version there will be a folder .Recycle containing the removed file. After upgraded to TrueNAS 12.0, this .Recycle folder does not collect the delete files. I deleted .Recycle, then it does not recreate as before.
The previous versions also does not work anymore. In the previous versions tab of folder properties window it just says no versions found. I have the auto-snapshot enabled for this data set. Old versions also works well in my old 11.x versions.
I updated from freenas 11.3-U5 to current freenas/truenas core 12.0 and did not change any configrations.
------------------------------
After remove the old share and create the new sharing. Now recycle bin and old versions both work.
It seems the setting is not compatible after upgrading.

Last edited:

maximallist

Cadet
Здравствуйте! Подтверждаю проблему, после перехода (штатного обновления) с версии FreeNAS 11.3-U5 до TrueNAS 12 Core возникли проблемы с сетевой корзиной и отсутствие предыдущих версий сетевых файлов/папок, при том, что снимки на самом сервере создаются успешно.