Real time cloud syncing with Onedrive

Ozzyla

Cadet
Hi all.
I have just setup TrueNas Scale on a Dell Poweredge T420.

I want to use it as a file server with a Onedrive sync.
I have it all up and running and working.
When configering Onedrive you are given options of scheduling, hours, days, weeks etc.
Whats the best way to setup real time syncing? I want it to sync whenever a file is changed like it dose in WIndows, I see
there is custom where there is minutes and hours etc, is that the only way to do it or am i missing something?
I dont want to set something up that withh have it going crazy 24 hours a day startind and stopping.
Im after real time sync like it dose in Windows.

Thanks

Steven

Ozzyla

Cadet
Hi all.
I have just setup TrueNas Scale on a Dell Poweredge T420.

I want to use it as a file server with a Onedrive sync.
I have it all up and running and working.
When configering Onedrive you are given options of scheduling, hours, days, weeks etc.
Whats the best way to setup real time syncing? I want it to sync whenever a file is changed like it dose in WIndows, I see
there is custom where there is minutes and hours etc, is that the only way to do it or am i missing something?
I dont want to set something up that withh have it going crazy 24 hours a day startind and stopping.
Im after real time sync like it dose in Windows.

Thanks

Steven
No one???

NugentS

MVP
How are you doing the sync?
If its under data protection/cloud sync task then you are using rclone behind the GUI that is run by cron.
SO aboutthe only thing you can do is configure the task to run every few minutes