Read and Write speed problem

sfish0210

Cadet
Hello!
I'm a new TrueNAS user and I just build a server for my studio.
Both the server and the client use a 2.5G network adapter. They both linked to a 2.5G switch and work normaly.
I have a RAIDZ1 composed of three 16T HDDs, and a mirror composed of two 1T SSDs.
The server uses B660M with i3 12100 and 32G memory, and adjusts the maximum space used by ZFS Cache to 29G.

Here is the problem:
I share the storage space to WIN10 through SMB, and test the read and write speed by copying large files(about 40GB). I've found speeds generally range from 80MB/s to 110MB/s when reading or writing alone.
However, as long as large files are copied one after the other, so that reading and writing are performed at the same time, such as reading first and then writing, the reading speed will quickly rise and stabilize at 280MB/s, and the writing speed will also be stable at 100MB/s.

I hope to solve the problem of slow transmission speed, so that the read and write speed can be stabilized at the full 2.5G state. But I don't know where to start at all, I hope friends here can help me, THANKS!
If more information is necessary I will happily provide it. Thanks for any effort put into solving my problem.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler