Random problem while accessing WINDOWS CIFS share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithilesh

Cadet
hello,Mithilesh here from India. I've been using freenas for the past 3 years on my network and its working flawless until 3 days ago,it started giving me problems. the issue I'm Facing is with Windows CIFS share folders. ive created a share long ago and with folder name "shoot" with login credentials and started dumping files into that folder. now sometimes when ever i try to open that folder with my correct login credentials it doesn't show file contents i.e the files i have duped into that folder! the issues is random and however what i have noticed that if i restarting my pc or log off and try login it back it i can see the files again!

i also tried updating freenas but the problem exist! please in resolving this issue... its random and i have no idea how to resolve it...
I'm Sending attached pics of the issues kindly find attachment!
Freenas version 9.3.1-STABLE-201512121950

Attachments

• Freenas folder.png
    Freenas folder.png
    123 KB · Views: 274
  • freenas Folder 2.png
    freenas Folder 2.png
    121 KB · Views: 260
  • Freenas Server.png
    Freenas Server.png
    651.2 KB · Views: 252

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
hello,Mithilesh here from India. I've been using freenas for the past 3 years on my network and its working flawless until 3 days ago,it started giving me problems. the issue I'm Facing is with Windows CIFS share folders. ive created a share long ago and with folder name "shoot" with login credentials and started dumping files into that folder. now sometimes when ever i try to open that folder with my correct login credentials it doesn't show file contents i.e the files i have duped into that folder! the issues is random and however what i have noticed that if i restarting my pc or log off and try login it back it i can see the files again!

i also tried updating freenas but the problem exist! please in resolving this issue... its random and i have no idea how to resolve it...
I'm Sending attached pics of the issues kindly find attachment!
Freenas version 9.3.1-STABLE-201512121950

Post following:
- Full hardware specs
- /etc/local/smb4.conf
- relevant entries from /var/log/messages and /var/log/samba4/log.smbd

If that proves difficult, please upload a debug tarball by clicking "system" -> "advanced" -> "save debug".

Mithilesh

Cadet
Post following:
- Full hardware specs
- /etc/local/smb4.conf
- relevant entries from /var/log/messages and /var/log/samba4/log.smbd

If that proves difficult, please upload a debug tarball by clicking "system" -> "advanced" -> "save debug".

debug file sent please find attachment

Attachments

• debug-freenas-20160111222700..tgz
    364.9 KB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.