Radarr, lidarr, sonarr, jackett and mono version

peter_cd.cn

Dabbler
Hello my setup is currently broken. Jackett(v0.16.1260.0) is too old and won't fetch indexes. Radarr fails becasue there is no indexes. I am trying to update my system.

Host: FreeNAS-11.3-U5
Jail, freebsd-version: 11.4-RELEASE-p6
Lastest mono via pkg upgrade: mono-5.10.1.57_3

As I do some reading before start updating seems like Radarr sonarr and jackett all require newer version than what's on FreshPorts.org? Especially Radarr is V3 is not even on Mono anymore? It is on .Net.

Questions:
What are the latest version that I can with mono-5.10.1.57_3 for Sonarr, Radarr and Jackett? Will those version actually function?

What actions have people took? Upgrade mono to version 6.x? I heard one of those software won't work with mono v6? (which technically each jail can have different version of mono)

Does someone has a map for as of today, what is the version Freenas can run with crossponding mono version? For following software:
Radarr
Lidarr
Sonarr
Jackett
I don't

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
I'm using radarr version: 0.2.0.1504 and sonarr version 2.0.0.5344 and both are working just fine. They are both using mono 5.10.

I don't use jacket or lidarr

peter_cd.cn

Dabbler
I'm using radarr version: 0.2.0.1504 and sonarr version 2.0.0.5344 and both are working just fine. They are both using mono 5.10.

I don't use jacket or lidarr
I believe my Radarr is working fine too. It is just Index problem. If you don't use Jackett, what do you use for indexer?

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
I believe my Radarr is working fine too. It is just Index problem. If you don't use Jackett, what do you use for indexer?
Sonarr and radarr just do that. I don't really understand what jacket is even for.

peter_cd.cn

Dabbler
Sonarr and radarr just do that. I don't really understand what jacket is even for.
Jackett gives a lot indexers, all sort of quality. Some of the indexers don't need invitation to get in. You can have ALL the indexcers grouped in Jackett.

For radarr and sonarr, they just need to have connection to Jackett. Jackett will search through all the registered indexcers.

hertzsae

Contributor
It looks like progress is actually being made to update FreshPorts to Mono 6.8. There were some dependent ports that did not like 6.8. Therefore, the person doing the work just recently put a temporary mono6.8 port out there. I don't use sonarr or jackett, but I was able to install and get radarr running with the new temporary port mono6.8.

tl:dr;
pkg install -y mono6.8