radarr install on FreeNAS 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rembrandt

Cadet
I am very new to FreeNAS and unix. But learning everyday. I have successfully setup all my plugins & shares. Tweaking here and there for the past few weeks.

I have read countless threads on installing radarr in jail on FreeNAS but I'm failing dismally.

Can someone please assist with a step by step ? or even better any news on when a radarr plugin will be available....

Thanks in advance

D

dlavigne

You could create a feature request for this plugin at bugs.freenas.org. If you do, post the issue number here.

Kiskaa

Dabbler
I am very new to FreeNAS and unix. But learning everyday. I have successfully setup all my plugins & shares. Tweaking here and there for the past few weeks.

I have read countless threads on installing radarr in jail on FreeNAS but I'm failing dismally.

Can someone please assist with a step by step ? or even better any news on when a radarr plugin will be available....

Thanks in advance

This is using the new IOCAGE system instead of warden, which I`m lead to believe FreeNas is moving too and dropping warden jails soon.
I`ve used this guide, and its worked a treat for me to get things running.
https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...lidarr-jackett-ombi-transmission-organizr.58/

Hope it helps.

Just note, there is an issue with the vnet at the moment with iocage it seems, so in the guide when you get to the part where you specify your IP address and Adapter etc, make sure you edit it a bit.
There is a "fix" stated at the very top of the post for the vnet issue, however, for me, it didn't seem to work, so I got another way of doing it.
This is the entry I used to make sure I was able to connect to the net (Youll need to edit to your own system)
Code:
iocage create -n "radarr" -p /tmp/pkg.json -r 11.1-RELEASE ip4_addr="igb2|10.0.0.103/24" defaultrouter="10.0.0.1" vnet="off" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"

The reason I have used igb2 instead of igb0 is I'm using different network adapters for different things so I don't saturate my bandwidth on each controller.

dir_d

Explorer
Kiskaa you only gave part of the iocage command you for got to define the packages for /tmp/pkg.json

For some reason on my server i could never get mono to work with my server so i installed RancherOS and used the radarr and sonarr docker images.

Kiskaa

Dabbler
Kiskaa you only gave part of the iocage command you for got to define the packages for /tmp/pkg.json

For some reason on my server, i could never get mono to work with my server so i installed RancherOS and used the radarr and sonarr docker images.

Sorry, I should have been clearer, though I thought I said, I only pasted a part of the command, that I had to edit, for the vnet part of the install.
This is step 2, in the process, the one in the instructions didn't work for me, and that was the line which I used, including my personal edits to get the network working. It wasn't supposed to represent the whole install.

Status
Not open for further replies.