QLogic Fiber Card in 11 doesnt work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenFL

Cadet
Hi all, we have FreeNAS 9.3 with a QLogic 2500 series card plugged into a 15 drive bay chassis. Its been working for awhile and stable for what we need. We went to upgrade to 11.1 the other day and I figured I would just do a fresh install and import the volume because we made some tweaks on memory that we wanted to start fresh.

However, after the install the fiber card is not recognized. We played with the settings on the FC for a bit and the configs, but nothing . I reinstalled 9.3 and all the disks are there in camcontrol devlist. I was just wondering if support was dropped for this card is there any way I can put it back and still goto 11 or am I missing something completely?

thanks

D

dlavigne

Please create a report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here. It would be useful to include a debug from both the 9.3 and 11.1 system to assist the dev in pinpointing the driver issue (note that this will hide your report).

BenFL

Cadet
Okay thanks. As a test I reinstalled 9.3 I see the drives in the QLogic, and now I am doing an upgrade install from the ISO and will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.