py38-fail2ban :,py38-certbot : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_in

shivk7

Cadet
Whenever I try to install nexrcloud I get this error
Error: Nextcloud had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - py38-fail2ban :,py38-certbot : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed
CLOSE

please help

Liamrahum

Cadet
Same error here, I tried upgrading to the latest version and it still won’t work.
Anyone got a solution that doesn‘t require downgrade? Or at least a downgrade method without deleting all my data

iVan7

Cadet
TrueNAS-13.0-U1
TrueNAS-12.0.-U8.1

same error on old PC (Core2Duo, 4gb)
BUT
it works fine on VMware virtual machine

nasusr

Cadet
facing same issue tried multiple times error at 75% of installation. using version
Version:
TrueNAS-12.0-U8.1
1657154200846.png

MrNasBoii

Cadet
Has anyone here submitted a ticket already? They are usually quickest to acknowledge/take action with a ticket. If I don't hear back in a while I will probably get one submitted.

nasusr

Cadet
Has anyone here submitted a ticket already? They are usually quickest to acknowledge/take action with a ticket. If I don't hear back in a while I will probably get one submitted.
Hye Not really can you please ... Thanks

MrNasBoii

Cadet
Well... I tried, tried to make an account, signed in got an error. Tried to submit a bug report via TrueNAS console, not accepting my credentials. No further instruction. Guess we just have to wait like the last time it broke a couple weeks ago.