Problems with PCI Passthrough in TrueNas Scale

Gustavo_4523

Cadet
Hi, i'm new to TrueNas and im having issues setting up a VM with GPU passthrough. Having look multiples fóruns trying to find any solution but made little progress. Here's what I have tried and done:

Isoleted GPU device:
isoleted GPU device.png

Found and mapping IOMMU groups:
groups.jpg

List of PCI devices:
lspci.jpg

Add PCI passthrough in VM:
gpu passthrough.png

And get get this error following this:
error with vd-t gpu passthrough.png

VD-T is on in the bios, and integrated GPU is enable, I get the following error after trying whitout vd-t up:

"[EFAULT] VM will not start as PCI Device: pci_0000_00_01_1, PCI Device: pci_0000_02_00_0, PCI Device: pci_0000_02_00_1, PCI Device: pci_0000_00_01_0, PCI Device: pci_0000_01_00_0, PCI Device: pci_0000_01_00_1 device(s) are not available."

This is happened when I passed all group 1 IOMMU to the VM and my system just crashed after get up, só I disable VT-d and remove all pci passthroughts, thus getting this error described above, after this I am kinda lost about what to do tho fix this.

System:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
64 GB Ram
OS Version:TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.2
Product:Z170X-Gaming 7

Anymore information about system or the issue itself feel free to ask.
If anyone has crossed with someone like this feel free to help
Thanks in advance for ever person who takes the time to read all the way until here, have a great day.

Gustavo_4523

Cadet
View attachment 67630

This is happened when I passed all group 1 IOMMU to the VM and my system just crashed after get up, só I disable VT-d and remove all pci passthroughts, thus getting this error described above, after this I am kinda lost about what to do tho fix this.
I disable VD-T because the system was crashing after start, so I disable it, remove PCI from the VM and re-enable it in bios, add a pci again and get this error described in the image above.

Sorry if i wasn't clear in the first post.