SOLVED Problems when installing TrueCharts catalog

Hello all,

I have been using TrueCharts for quite a long time now. I just wanted to re-install it for some reason but upon re-installing it, it gave me an error saying "Error: [EFAULT] Catalog was added successfully but failed to sync: [EFAULT] Invalid operation: ==" I really don't understand how and why. I really need urgent help as I need to install Tautulli. It keeps on trying to sync to the catalog but fails.

Thank You
Ashvath Sridharan

Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 2 Cores
RAM: 8GB RAM Dual Channel
HDD: 1x2TB WD Surveillance, 1x320GB Seagate HDD, 1x1TB Seagate, 1x500GB Seagate
MOBO: Dell Optiplex 3010MT Original
Networking: Realtek 1Gbps Integrated Card

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Hello all,

I have been using TrueCharts for quite a long time now. I just wanted to re-install it for some reason but upon re-installing it, it gave me an error saying "Error: [EFAULT] Catalog was added successfully but failed to sync: [EFAULT] Invalid operation: ==" I really don't understand how and why. I really need urgent help as I need to install Tautulli. It keeps on trying to sync to the catalog but fails.

Thank You
Ashvath Sridharan

Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 2 Cores
RAM: 8GB RAM Dual Channel
HDD: 1x2TB WD Surveillance, 1x320GB Seagate HDD, 1x1TB Seagate, 1x500GB Seagate
MOBO: Dell Optiplex 3010MT Original
Networking: Realtek 1Gbps Integrated Card
That looks like a usage error for our filtering APIs. Can you get fully traceback from /var/log/middlewared.log?

ksimm1

Dabbler
Hello all,

You're still on angelfish. you need to update scale to bluefin

You're still on angelfish. you need to update scale to bluefin
Will it give any problems? When I was in TrueNAS Core, I updated it to a better version of it but I faced many issues

Update: I have updated my systems to bluefin and installed Truecharts catalog and it WORKED! Thank you so much for helping me! The only problem I faced was when the applications weren't loading, just did a restart and it came back!