Problem upgrading 9.2.1.9 to 9.10 firmware and No plugins available

Status
Not open for further replies.

vienna

Cadet
I'm trying to upgrade my FreeNAS 9.2.1.9 x64, following a YouTube video by FreeNASTeam "How to upgrade FreeNAS 9.2.X". During Step 2 of 2, at 2/3 of the process of Extracting firmware at 33% an error (below) appears, and upgrade fails. Several times I tried, useed the storage pool as well as the memory device for the temp storage location - receive the same error.

Please help to figure out what this can mean!

By the way, I attempted this upgrade as a possible solution for another problem that I encountered: the list of available plugins is missing. (I did verify the default gateway, and set up the nameservers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, and check the configuration for repository URL (http://download.freenas.org/plugins/9/x64/pbi-meta/pbi-repo.rpo). Rebooted many times. Still no success. Thank you in advance.
FreeNAS upgrade error.PNG

D

dlavigne

Which upgrade train did you select?

What is the amount of available space in the boot partition (from System -> Boot)?

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Which upgrade train did you select?

What is the amount of available space in the boot partition (from System -> Boot)?

He's on 9.2.1.9. There is no WebGUI upgrade function, nor is there boot environments. :P

I'd recommend you do an ISO/CD-ROM upgrade from 9.2.1.9. Or simply install the version you want, then upload your config file. :D

vienna

Cadet
RESOLVED: Thanks Cyberjock, I did a ISO/USB upgrade to 9.10 and it worked like a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.