What I've been doing:
  1. Apps > Settings > Unset Pool
  2. remove entire top-level “ix-applications” dataset
  3. Apps > Settings > Choose Pool
Now I get to learn if/how that's getting me into trouble. :wink:

truecharts

Guru
There is also another option:
You can change the "cluster CIDR" back and forth, as stated above those settings this also wipes (part of) the kubernetes system.
But indeed the complete deleting is a more "certain" way to get a fresh start :)

petervg

Dabbler
I moved all my data to a new pool and also ran into some trouble with this. I tried to do what jct suggested (unset pool, remove dataset) but I always get this errormesasge :

[EBUSY] Failed to delete dataset: cannot unmount '/mnt/Marge/ix-applications/docker': pool or dataset is busy cannot unmount '/mnt/Marge/ix-applications': pool or dataset is busy

No idea if the folIowing would helpm but I was about to remove all docker images I can see in "applications - manage docker images" but I noticed some docker images I'm not sure I can just delete (like openebs/zfs-driver:2.0.0).

I don't have any apps or docker images yet I care about, so I just wanted to get a fresh start with kubernetes...

What I've been doing:
  1. Apps > Settings > Unset Pool
  2. remove entire top-level “ix-applications” dataset
  3. Apps > Settings > Choose Pool
Now I get to learn if/how that's getting me into trouble. :wink:
noob here having trouble getting tailscale to get out of deploying after a new router and modem install. what do you mean "remove entire top-level ix-applications dataset?"

sretalla