Pool OFFLINE

McNoob

Cadet
My TrueNAS pool has decided to go OFFLINE most likely due to failure in an upgrade. Running on TrueNAS Core-13.0-U3.1. Having 2 mirrored 8TB Seagate exos HDD and a SSD 500GB as boot disk. I have read hundreds of other similar OFFLINE threads where "zpool import" commands have fixed it or identified the issues, my problem however seems more serious. When typing zpool import -xx the repsones are "no pool to import". Checked BIOS and the HDD disks shows up and seem fine. I can see all three disks under Proxmox pve1/Disks as sda, sdb and sdc. Tried with running TN backups without success, still Pool Offline.
In TrueNAS under Storage/Pools is the only option System Dataset Pool - OFFLINE - EXPORT/DISCONNECT. My HDD disks and pool are simply not visible in TrueNAS.
Running on MB ASUS P6T Deluxe V2, 8 x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and 12 GB. Anyone with ideas how to get my pool on-line again?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
It seems you missed the memo on running TrueNAS in a virtual environment.

If you can still see the disks in Proxmox, then you haven't passed in a SATA controller/HBA, so you're probably now just arriving at the situation that we could have predicted from the start:

Sorry to be the one bringing you the bad news, but I think you may have lost it all.

McNoob

Cadet
Thanks for the prompt reply. Yepp, missed that memo. Sad to loose data of course but I used the rig mainly for trial and learning. It worked for some time without any issues until now. Whats my option now? Export/Disconnect-button?

sretalla