Plugins stopped and will not turn back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomSpaghetti

Dabbler
I'm having a problem with FreeNAS 11.1 where my five installed plugins will not start. Suddenly today I noticed Plex went down. I loaded the WebUI, and all of my plugins were off. I try and start them, get a spinning icon for about a second, and nothing happens. I ssh into the FreeNAS and try to service plexmediaserver start, but get this error
Code:
Starting plexmediaserver.
login class 'daemon' non-existent, using default
su: pam_start: system error
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/plexmediaserver: WARNING: failed to start plexmediaserver 

I've read other people with similar issues having network related problems, but I can ping each one of my jails just fine. I'm not sure where to go from here.

SavageAUS

Patron
Are they warden or iocage plugins? If warden maybe switch to iocage? If they are warden make sure the jail is running then enter the jail and try starting the application with the appropriate command.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MomSpaghetti

Dabbler
Are they warden or iocage plugins? If warden maybe switch to iocage? If they are warden make sure the jail is running then enter the jail and try starting the application with the appropriate command.

Honestly I don't know. I installed three of the plugins from the WebUI (Plex, SickRage, and two jails with Transmission), and two of them I built the jail first then installed the program (Tautulli and CouchPotato). How can I tell?
I tried starting the plugins from within the jail and get a login class 'daemon non existent error that I mentioned in the original post.

Edit. They are Warden Jails.

SavageAUS

Patron
If you can see the jails in the new beta UI then they are iocage if you can see them in the legacy UI then they are warden.
Or in the shell type
Iocage list
If nothing shows then they are warden.

MomSpaghetti

Dabbler
If you can see the jails in the new beta UI then they are iocage if you can see them in the legacy UI then they are warden.
Or in the shell type
Iocage list
If nothing shows then they are warden.

They are not Iocage. I'm looking into converting now to see if that fixes it.

MomSpaghetti

Dabbler
I reinstalled Plex following This guide, and Plex is working now in this new jail. Not sure what went wrong, but I guess I'll redo all my jails.

Status
Not open for further replies.