Plugins Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,

Running the latest version of FreeNAS on a Dell PE 2950 with 24GB RAM and having a crazy time troubleshooting why the plugins wont start after install.

Let me explain:
FreeNAS installed no problems. Setup the drives and the network, set time etc. Installed NextCloud plugin, installed fine, enable the service, fine, go to access the installed plugin, and get "page cannot be displayed".

I have FreeNAS on a 16gb USB drive, using 600gb drives for jails, plugins etc. and as I have set this up many times before I have never come across this ever. Very confused. I've wiped and reinstalled everything inc. FreeNAS but still cannot find what is not running or what is causing this to happen.

Would appreciate any help.

Unfortunately not. I'm completely at a loss as to what could possibly be causing this issue. I've had this exactly version and plugin running perfectly fine on a simple desktop PC with only 4gb memory..... I choose a high spec machine and its like having none of it.

D

dlavigne

Paste the output of ifconfig after you try to start the plugin. At the same time, check to see if there's anything in /var/log/messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.