Plugins Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why when I go to plugins the list doesnt actually display anything? The odd thing is at one point it listed plugins I could install now it doesnt. It just sits there at loading but nothing ever shows up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 2.21.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-31 at 2.21.51 PM.png
    281.4 KB · Views: 207

joeschmuck

Old Man
1) If you have refreshed your web browser screen and waited 30 seconds or longer then I'd say it's because you didn't configure your FreeNAS software Network data (in the users guide) and if that is not it, maybe the site is down or just not available to your network connection. Oh, you did put your FreeNAS on a network connection, right?

I refresh and get nothing. Can you look at my screen shots and tell me if im missing something

Attachments

• pic2.PNG
    pic2.PNG
    38.5 KB · Views: 202
  • pic1.PNG
    pic1.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 213

joeschmuck

Old Man
What version of FreeNAS are you running and please give us a listing of your hardware.

Lets jump into your GUI, open Plugins -> Configuration. Assuming you are using version 9.x and 64 bit, the web URL should be: http://www.freenas.org/downloads/plugins/9/x64/pbi-meta/pbi-repo.rpo

Your network setup looks fine to me. Could you post a screen capture of the Network Summary screen. I'm not expecting anything to be wrong but you never know. Also can you uncheck the Autoconfigure IPv6 and save that, then reboot and give it a shot. I'm shooting in the dark here.

Lastly, if you are running 9.2.x but it's not 9.2.1.3, you could try to use 9.2.1.3 and see what happens. I plan to be off the computer the rest of the day so I figure I will give you something else to try if you want. Just use a separate USB Flash drive if you can so you have an easy way to go back to the starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.