SOLVED Plugin's aren't available under the Ip's set by default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menaxerius

Cadet
Dear Community,

After I had a testing Unit with Freenas installed few months ago I decided to go with Freenas on my New Plex Server / Owncloud Server.

The HDD's arrived today so I built everything up. An 120 GB SSD for the OS and the Transcoding and 5x 3 TB WD Green HD's as Storage under Raidz.

So I've installed the Plugins for Plex Server & the Owncloud via the Interface. But after I tried to connect to them I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on Chrome and Unable to connect on Firefox. Pinging works fine.
As little Sidenote, I'm within the LAN. (And I try to connect via the internal IP 192.168.0.......

What I've seen while I installed the Plugin was this: freenas kernel: ng_ether_ifnet_arrival_event: can't re-name node epair0b.

I'm happy for every help. I'm running the Latest Stable Version of FreeNas.

PS: Is there an easy way to use Widle within freenas or anything similar to "fix" my WD greens?

Best Regards

Mena

danb35

Hall of Famer
For WDIDLE, you'll need to boot from something like Ultimate Boot CD. For the plugins, on the Plugins -> Installed page, are they turned on? They aren't active by default when you install them (poor UI choice, IMO, but there it is).

Menaxerius

Cadet
You were right, they weren't turned on, thanks for the quick reply! Awesome Board!

Regards

Mena

Status
Not open for further replies.