PLEX won't load

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcevan

Patron
was on 9.10 and cannot get Plex web page to load after a reboot under power loss. Jail and plugin are both on. Upgrades to v11 and have same issue.

marcevan

Patron
I removed Plex as an app, jail, and storage, then downloaded it again under v11 of Freenas. It installed and UI loads but it's utterly messed up. With 4 storages linked (basically, TV and Movies but for parents and kids) it constantly sees one storage for another so in my parents TV (linked to main media mounted as /TV/Parents) it shows "kidstvshows" there with season #s even though that is linked to /TV/Kids) and should never cross paths with other storages. No idea why this is not keeping storages separate but it's messing up to the point where I may abandon Plex and just drag files to my HTPC and watch on VLC.

marcevan

Patron
Would find that hard to believe as they are separate jails and storages (links) are handled per jail. In any case, I deleted all storage links to plexmediaserver_1 and created 4 on plexmediaserver_2.

I can always try and redo things as in this release Plex made the storages go to a fully qualified folder under /var while in the past I had mine under /mnt (in the jails). Perhaps I will delete the storages and create in their preferred directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.